Panasonic FV-20VEC1 Intelli-Balance 200 ERV – Temparate / Cold Climate Intelli-Balance™ 200 is a ceiling, floor or wall mount Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) that’s ideal for meeting whole house ventilation requirements under ASHRAE 62.2.
- Multi-speed selector (60 to 200CFM) provides customizable supply and exhaust airflow to create balanced, positive or negative pressure within a residential or commercial space.
- Two (2) powerful ECM motors with Smart Flow™ technology ensure predictable airflow outputs up to .40 ” w.g. of static pressure.
- Occupant controllable Boost function provides increased ventilation on demand.
- MERV 13 filter included for superior air filtration; MERV 13, MERV 8 and HEPA filter replacements available.
- Engineered for use in any North America Climate Zone.
Tightly built homes and buildings utilizing exhaust only fans can create negative pressure. Intelli-Balance™ 200 solves this by allowing the installer to adjust supply air to replace exhausted air, helping to balance air pressure within the home.
Panasonic Intelli-Balance™ 200 ERV uses four integrated 6” round duct adaptors. The Panasonic Intelli-Balance™ 200 ERV low speed, continuous run setting helps remove moist, stale air and replace it with fresh air. Exchanging stale air with fresh has been shown to reduce aerosolized virus and bacteria counts.
Intelli-Balance™ 200 can be installed on the floor, and wall or ceiling mounted (chain mount and brackets included), and does not require connection to the Central HVAC or the addition of a condensation line. This allows it to be installed in many places throughout the home to meet space and design requirements
ECM Motor Technology
Panasonic FV-20VEC1 Intelli-Balance 200 ERV – Temparate / Cold Climate uses two (2) ECM brushless motors with built-in SmartFlow™ technology for precision ventilation. When the ERV senses static pressure, its speed is automatically increased to ensure desired output; regardless of a complicated duct run. This feature provides peace of mind, as the installer doesn’t have to worry about compromising the ERV’s performance. Both ECM motors are rated for continuous run and are totally enclosed to ensure long-life and continuous, quiet operation. Each motor is equipped with a thermal cutoff fuse.
Intelli-Balance™ 200 includes a built-in Multi-speed selector that provides the unique ability to select your required supply (60-80-100-120-140-160-180-200 CFM) and exhaust airflow (60-80-100-120-140-160-180-200 CFM), with the simple turn of a dial. This truly customizable airflow capability allows the installer to create balanced, positive or negative pressure within the envelope.