Tesa 51036 PET Cloth Wire Harness Tape Black 19mm (3/4″) x 25M s a flag-resistant with a solvent-free, advanced acrylic adhesive (triple A®). With the new adhesive formula, tesa® 51036 is highly resistant to flagging and ensures secure closure. tesa® 51036 provides excellent abrasion protection of automotive harnesses and withstands high temperatures and demanding environmental conditions.
Its acrylic adhesive is compatible with halogen-free cable jacketing materials (PE/PP) and guarantees enhanced durability.
- High abrasion resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Excellent cable compatibility
- Resistant to aging
- Can withstand environmental influences
- Can be used for manual and automatic application
- Constant unwind force
- Flexible and smooth
- Available in black and orange
- Tesa® 51036 has been specially designed for bundling and wire protection against abrasion. The main application field is the engine compartment of a car, with demanding temperature-related and environmental conditions.
- Standard widths: 9, 19, 25, 32 mm
- Standard lengths: 25 m
- Most combinations of width and length are possible
- Further dimensions are available upon request
- Standard core diameter: 38 mm
- Applicable for red ring assembly aid
- Minimum temperature while application: 15°C/59°F
- Elongation at break of 51036 orange: 45%