Arlington CP3540 Ceiling Plate Box Cover Here’s the neatest way to cover unused electrical boxes and poorly cut drywall. Arlington’s non-metallic CP3540 ceiling plate cover works with most fan and fixture boxes, as well pan boxes, including our FB405 and FB407 pan boxes, without the need to cut the post. The bracket design features ‘A’ and ‘B’ openings that allow for use on flat ceilings, and uneven or textured ceilings. CP3540 box cover and bracket…
- No screws show on the ceiling plate. Delivers a clean-looking installation.
- Fits 3-1/2″ and 4″ round or octagonal boxes
- Non-rusting, scratch-free plastic, Paintable to match ceiling
- UL/CSA Listed
- Bracket has two separate cover mounting options. Threaded post pushes in, for flat ceilings, or screws on for textured/uneven ceilings.
- Deeper cover works with pan boxes without the need to cut the post.
- Use #8 screws provided or back out existing screws to accept notched bracket.