Dap 74084 White Dynaflex Elastomeric Sealant latex sealant that offers outstanding exterior performance against the elements. Developed for flexibility and crack proof performance, this sealant endures expansion and contraction without cracking or losing its seal. is a premium elastomeric latex sealant with silicone-like toughness. It combines outstanding durability, adhesion and flexibility with easy tooling, paint ability, low odour & water clean-up. It is highly flexible to handle joint movement caused by variations in temperature and humidity without cracking. It provides a long-lasting, durable seal that is 100% waterproof and weatherproof seal. Ideal for sealing air leaks
around windows, doors, siding, trim and baseboards to improve the energy efficiency of a home and reduce utility costs. Cured sealant is mould and mildew resistant. Lifetime Guarantee. Meets ASTM Specification C920, Class 25. VOC compliant. Interior/exterior use.
Features & Benefits
- Interior/exterior use
- Silicone tough w/ superior flexibility & crackproof performance
- Paint ready in 2 hours
- 100% waterproof & weatherproof seal
- Exceeds ASTM C920, Class 25
- Lifetime warranty
- Seals joints up to 2″ wide
- Easy water clean-up
- Low odor
For Best Results
Apply in temperatures above 4.4C.
• Do not apply when rain or freezing temperatures are forecasted within 24 hours. Cooler temperatures
and higher humidity will slow down dry time.
• Not for continuous underwater use or filling surface defects.
• Joint size should not exceed 50 mm (2″) wide x 13 mm (1/2″) deep. If joint depth exceeds 13 mm
(1/2″), use backer rod material.
• Sealant applies white and dries clear in 7-14 days (depending on joint depth, temperature and
• Store sealant away from extreme heat or cold
1. Apply in temperatures above 4.4C. Do not apply when rain or freezing temperatures are forecasted
within 24 hours. Cooler temperatures and higher humidity will slow down dry time.
2. If using the squeeze tube, remove cap.
3. Cut nozzle at 45 angle to desired bead size.
4. If using the cartridge, load into caulk gun
5. Fill gap or joint with sealant.
6. If necessary, tool or smooth the bead of sealant with a finishing tool before sealant skins over.
7. Clean up excess wet sealant with a damp sponge before it skins over. Excess dried sealant must be cut
or scraped away.
8. Allow sealant to dry clear (approximately 7-14 days) before painting with latex or oil-based paints.
9. Reseal container for storage and reuse.