J-B Weld 8276 Kwik Weld Twin Tube Epoxy is a fast setting version of The Original J-B Weld two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. KwikWeld™ has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 6 minutes and is fully cured in 4-6 hours. KwikWeld™ cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 3127 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300ºF.
- Household Repairs
- Crafts & More
- And More
More About JB Weld 8276CAN KwikWeld Quick Setting Steel Reinforced Epoxy
- J-B Weld KwikWeld: A fast setting version of The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces. Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair and much more!
- Cure and Set Time: After mixing the tubes at a 1: 1 ratio, it takes 6 minutes to set and 4-6 hours to cure. Once cured, KwikWeld can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. KwikWeld’s set and cure color is dark grey
- Versatile and Dependable: J-B Weld KwikWeld is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 3127 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit (110 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, KwikWeld is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid.
- Surface Applications: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile, Fiberglass and more!
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.