J-B Weld 50133 Plastic Bonder Syringe is a quick-setting, two-part, urethane adhesive system that provides strong and lasting repairs and works on thermoset, carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete & more. PlasticBonder™ has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 15 minutes and can be sanded after 30 minutes. With a tensile strength of 3770 PSI, PlasticBonder™ sets to a tan color and cures to a hard, permanent bond.
- Filling Dents
- Automotive Trim
- Composite Panels
- Interior & Exterior Plastic Parts
- And More
More About J-B Weld 50133 Plastic Bonder Structural Adhesive Syringe – Tan – 25 ml
- J-B WELD PLASTICBONDER (Tan): A quick setting and multipurpose two part urethane adhesive & gap filling system that provides a strong and lasting bond to many plastic surfaces. J-B Weld PlasticBonder is great for DIY plastic repairs, filling dents, bumper repairs and more! J-B Weld PlasticBonder now comes in a syringe allowing for an easy 1:1 mix ratio. The unique syringe has a re-sealable cap that prevents drying out and leaking, allowing for multiple uses!
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the two part formula with the included mixing tray and stir stick, PlasticBonder takes 15 minutes to set and 30 hours to cure. J-B Weld PlasticBonder set and cure color is tan
- STRENGTH: J-B Weld PlasticBonder has tensile strength of 3770 PSI.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Thermoset & Carbon Fiber Composites, Thermoplastics and Coated Metals, Plastic & PVC, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile, Fiberglass, and Aluminum.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.