J-B Weld 50132 Plasticweld Syringe Epoxy is a specially formulated two-part adhesive and epoxy filler system that provides for strong, lasting repairs. PlasticWeld™ will bond a variety of surfaces, such as metal, composites, fiberglass and others. PlasticWeld™ sets in 5 minutes at room temperature and is fully cured in 1 hour. Using a 1:1 mixing ratio, PlasticWeld™ combines to a tensile strength of 3900 PSI and cures clear.
- Most Hard Plastics
- Most Composites
- And More
More About JB Weld 50132CAN PlasticWeld Quick-Setting Epoxy Syringe – Dries Translucent Yellow – 25 ml
- J-B WELD PLASTICWELD: A quick setting and multipurpose two part epoxy that provides a strong and lasting bond on various plastic surfaces (Plastic & PVC, Fiberglass, Glass, ABS, Composites and Vinyl). J-B Weld PlasticWeld comes in a syringe allowing for an easy 1:1 mix ratio. The unique syringe has a re-sealable cap that prevents drying out and leaking, allowing for multiple uses!
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the two part formula with the included mixing tray and stir stick, PlasticWeld takes 5 minutes to set and 1 hour to cure. J-B Weld PlasticWeld set and cure color is Translucent Yellow.
- STRENGTH: J-B Weld PlasticWeld has tensile strength of 3900 PSI.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Plastic & PVC, Fiberglass, Glass, ABS, Composites and Vinyl.
- Do it Yourself: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
- Included components: mixing stick and tray