Arlington 38AST Insulated Throat Connector Zinc die-cast, 1/2″ Knockout MC cable connector snaps quickly on to the conduit with an internal spring steel clip and then snaps into knockout with an external spring steel clip, no tools required. Concrete tight when taped. Provided with insulated throat. Arlington’s zinc diecast SNAP2IT ® fittings are the easiest to insert snap-on connectors. And they handle the widest variety of cables!
- Easiest installation New and improved design delivers the easiest cable insertion.
- Widest total cable ranges Our Snap2It ® connector line accommodates cables from 14/2 to 3/3.
- Widest variety of cables For AC, MC, HCF, MC continuous corrugated aluminum cable, MCI-A cables (steel and aluminum), AC90 and ACG90. These Snap2It connectors fit the NEW MC-PCS and MC-PCS HCF CABLE (lighting and low voltage circuits in same cable) and offer the GREATEST TIME-SAVINGS.
- Super-secure installation in new work or retrofit
- Connector is removable, reusable
- Fully assembled – Ready to use
- Concrete-tight when taped
Snap2It Connectors with Insulated Throat and Angled Two-prong Clip
- Our 3810AST through 7510AST SNAP2IT® connectors install just as fast and cost the same as our other Snap2It fittings, but cable insertion is even easier!
- Easy installation snap cable into fitting – assembly into box…No tools!
- Angled clip locks onto MC cable No pullout
- Removal, reusable From cable: Loosen screw on top of connector. Pull cable out. From box: Slip screwdriver under Snap-Tite ring and twist (photo on back).